In today's highly competitive business environment, managing and sustaining customer relationships and effectively interacting with your customers are the most critical success factors of any business or organization. By enhancing the customer experience, organizations can develop a strong lasting relationship between their customers and the organization.
Why Customer Relationship Management?This course examines customer relationship management (CRM) as a key strategic process within all organizations.
What to Achieve?At the end of the program, students would have attained the following objective:
- Define the concept of customer relationship management and its processes
- Manage customer expectations to increase customer satisfaction
- Prioritize customer service
- Identify and assess customer expectations to meet customer need
- Understand the impact of social networking on customer relationship management
- Persuading and Negotiating with customers
Who Should Attend?
Sales Representative, Marketers, Customer Relationship Managers, Project Managers, Entrepreneur, Supervisors, Contractors, Public Relation officer, Office Administration, Human Resource Officer.