IntroductionIn this present ever-changing business world, individual turn into small scale businesses as a means of livelihood. As a result, individuals exhibiting innovation and entrepreneurship skills are likely to possess unique competitive advantage over those who do not in the market. If you are under this category of people then this course is designed for you.
Why Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management?The entrepreneurship and Innovation management course is aimed to help respective individual on the unique challenges of starting, expanding, sustaining a business and also to equip individual with the tools and concept necessary in becoming an Entrepreneur. It will further prepare participants on career path to identify, assess and exploit various business opportunities that may come their ways.
What to Achieve?
- Describe critically the concept of entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Understand the tool for business creation, connectivity and Innovation
- Understand the importance of Innovation in business growth
- Knowing when and how to write a business plan
- Discuss the role of entrepreneurship and innovation management in a new or existing organization
Who Should Attend?Undergraduate, Entrepreneur and everybody that need to have the knowledge of creating their own business.