Knowledge about branding has become increasingly important for companies around the globe. Branding is all about perception and satisfying the needs of your consumer. People buy one product or another based on the perceived benefit or solution they believe the product will offer them. These are often considered to be organizations most valuable assets where the origin of this value resides in the mind of the consumer.
Why Persuasive Branding?
This course focuses on how to analyze, evaluate and manage a brand. The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough understanding of branding processes and how it can be achieved through persuasion. It will further equip you with the tools and techniques of achieving maximum effectiveness in branding as well as providing you with a detailed grounding in the principles of persuasion.
What to Achieve?At the end of this course, students will achieve the following:
- Provide students with theories, models and other analytical tools to make branding decisions better and accepted by consumer.
- Understand the importance of brand for persuasive communication.
- Understand the value of brands for consumer decision making.
- Learn about how to manage brand over time and how to introduce a new product into the market
- Have a general view on how to measure brand equity
Who Should Attend?Brand managers, CEO, Director, Entrepreneur and interested individual